Carolina Winter League plays and trains on both turf and grass fields providing the players the best opportunity to play on multi surfaces. We also provide indoor training facilities for hitting, fielding, speed, agility training and yoga. Carolina Winter League provides the finest facilities available.
Grand Park at The Market Common
Located on the Atlantic Coast in the city of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Grand Park at The Market Common is one of the premiere baseball complexes in the country! The beautiful synthetic turf, all-weather fields are able to withstand the largest downpours and be ready to play again within minutes. The complex is comprised of 11 championship caliber baseball fields, 9 of which are completely synthetic turf. Overflow games will also be played at the beautiful Ned Donkle Field Complex just a few miles from Grand Park. Play at one of the best baseball complexes in the country!
• FIELDS – 11 field complex in the beautiful Market Common area
• SYNTHETIC TURF – 9 of the 11 fields are fully synthetic turf surfaces for an incredible Major League-type playing surface. The synthetic turf provides much faster drainage and virtually no rain outs
• TURF BATTING CAGES – Several tunnels of batting cages on synthetic turf surfaces available for pre-game batting practice
• LARGE PARKING LOT – Plenty of parking in several large, lighted lots next to complex
• THE MARKET COMMON – Close (walking distance) to exceptional shopping and dining in a beautifully-designed village setting
• CONCESSIONS – Top-notch concessions with a wide variety of selections located close to each field
• CONVEINENT LOCATION – Close to area attractions like the beaches, Broadway at the Beach and The Market Common